Dave’s Parts and Service, Inc. is one of the largest fishing
reel repair shops in the United States. We would be happy to
repair your reel as quickly and reasonably priced as possible. Due
to our huge reel parts inventory we are able to turn your reels
around quicker than most shops.
We service Penn, Daiwa, Shimano, Abu Garcia, Okuma,
Accurate, Mitchell, Pflueger and Quantum PT Saltwater series
reels. Our turnaround time usually averages between one and
two weeks of in-house time. Please allow a few extra days for
Okuma and Accurate reels, as we fly parts for these reels in.
In addition we are a certified warranty service center for
Penn, Daiwa, Shimano, Abu Garcia, and Quantum PT saltwater
reels. Qualified warranty claims are “fast tracked” and average
turnaround for this type of repair is usually 4-6 days in
Note: Please do not send us any off-brand tackle, due to parts
availability we do not work on Shakespeare, Ryobi, Silstar,
Pinnacle, or any other manufacturer not listed above.
Repair Request Steps:
- Fill out Reel Repair Form
Please download, print and fill out Reel Repair Form. One repair
form per reel, and please address all issues.
Click HERE to download the REPAIR FORM.
If you are asking for a warranty repair, a copy of proof of purchase is impertiave. All warranty reels will be subject to discretion from reel repair center.
Warranty covers REPAIRS ONLY -
cleaning not included. If you would like your reel(s) to be cleaned as well, please clearly state that on the form, and the standard cleaning will be done with apporpriate fee.
Click HERE to download the WARRANTY FORM.
- Mail To
Please enclose the all the necessary papers with your reel(s), and send to
Tarpon Fishing Outfitters
1500 US HWY 19
Holiday, Fl 34691
After we received the reels:
- You will be contacted upon receiving.
- After inspecing, you will receive second updates if cost of parts necessary to repair has exceeded half the original cost of your reel(s). You will receive an expected cost for the repair.
- If the cost of parts is not an issue in any case, we will contact you, phone call only, for payment information after repair is completed.
- Shipping charge will be applied to every order, and parcels will be shipped via FedEx or UPS ground.
- The rates are applicable for the U.S Continental area only, and cost may vary.
- Special shipping request will be subject to additional fees.
- Should you prefer to pay by check or money order, we must wait for your payment before sending your reels back.
Reel Repair Rates
$15.00 (Price may vary by time and difficulty) plus parts
Clean and Lubricate:
- Level 1: $25.00 Standard reels.
- Level 2: $29.00 Baitcaster, Performance Spinning/Leverdrags/Star Drag.
- Level 3: $35.00 Advanced Leverdrags/Spinning/Star
drag, Performance 2-Speed Leverdrags.
- Level 4: $40.00 Top Shelf Spinning/Leverdrags/Star
drag, Accurate 2-Speed, all International style sizes below 50 (Both single and 2-speed).
- Level 5: $50.00 All International style sizes 50 and above, Accurate Platinum Twin Drag, Tiagra size 50 and above.
- All prices are labor ONLY. Parts are additional. Extreme conditions will be charged accordingly.
- The above rates include a complete disassemble, cleaning and lubricating of your fishing reel.
- Special conditions will be charged accordingly.
- These prices were last updated on March 12th, 2013
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at
Or email to email@example.com